Hello! Welcome to my online portfolio. I’m a composer and sound artist from Brazil, based in Liverpool (UK) since 2009. Here you can listen to my music and find out more about my work.
On the course of my artistic career I have worked in many different activities, such as:
• Composing music for orchestra, chamber and solo music.
• Creating music sculptures and sound art installations.
• Performing popular music in a variety of styles.
• Teaching seminars, lectures and private tuition.
Currently I’m a PhD research student at the University of Liverpool towards a PhD degree in Composition. My research’s title is “Designing Interactive Sound Spaces for Composition and Sound Art”. I am a member of the Transformation North West programme (AHRC), CAVA (Centre for Architecture and Visual Arts) and the ICCaT (Interdisciplinary Centre for Composition and Technology).
My areas of interest are:
• Sound spatialisation, surround systems, 3D binaural music and sound localisation.
• Interactive music, sensors, mixed-media art, Arduino, microcontrollers and VR.
• Field recording and site-specific composition.
• Music sculptures and sound art installations.
• Art aesthetics.
My music installations are available for exhibition, contact me for more info.